This webinar is about the approach leaders need to take motivate their key employees. It provides essential information for leaders who want to create a high-performance team and coaches who want to support their clients in becoming successful in their work – helping them participate in their own evolution, the evolution of their organizations, the evolution of our global society and the evolution of our species.
What You Will Learn
- How to identify employee’s primary and secondary motivations
- How to help employees in letting go of the fear-based beliefs that are holding them back
- How to support employees in finding fulfilment in their lives
- The importance of mastering the individuating stage of psychological development
- The importance of mastering the self-actualizing stage of psychological development
Learn more about the workshop here.