This webinar is an essential primer for leaders, entrepreneurs, human resource professionals, change agents, consultants and business students who want to understand the fundamentals of building a values-driven organization and how to carry out a cultural transformation program. The webinars identifies the key indicators of cultural performance and shows how they can be measured using the Barrett Values Centre’s Diagnostic Tools.
What You Will Learn
- The role of business in our modern society
- What leaders must do to create a high-performing culture
- Why organizational transformation begins with the personal transformation of the leaders
- The evolutionary needs of organizations
- How to measure the key indicators of performance that support the cultural transformation of organizations
Learn more about the workshop here.